NAG 1 transmission fluid anybody use pentosin?

GREYGHOST

03 dodge 2500 om612
My local O Reilly has pentosin ATF , which has "sprinter (all years)" on the label. Has anyone used this ATF ? Everything I've searched is old info. Supposedly pentosin is factory fill for many European vehicles, Volvo coolant ,VW coolant, wondering if the ATF meets spec. I didn't see it on the MB sheet for 236.14. But that whole BEVO thing seems like the Dewey decimal system, I never know if I'm looking at the right page/sheet. My last trans fill was drain pan & torque converter. Clean off pan & valve body in place and new filter. Refill with Fuchs Titan from euro parts SD. Result was smoother idling, RSN gone ( for a year) and better shifting. About 60 k now and time for a service. :idunno:

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
My local O Reilly has pentosin ATF , which has "sprinter (all years)" on the label. Has anyone used this ATF ? Everything I've searched is old info. Supposedly pentosin is factory fill for many European vehicles, Volvo coolant ,VW coolant, wondering if the ATF meets spec. I didn't see it on the MB sheet for 236.14. But that whole BEVO thing seems like the Dewey decimal system, I never know if I'm looking at the right page/sheet. My last trans fill was drain pan & torque converter. Clean off pan & valve body in place and new filter. Refill with Fuchs Titan from euro parts SD. Result was smoother idling, RSN gone ( for a year) and better shifting. About 60 k now and time for a service. :idunno:
BEVO IS AN INTRODUCTION AS AN APPROVED GUIDE.
Titan ATF 3353 MB -Approved Sheet 236.12 was developed for the NAG 1 transmission {Sprinter Vito Vario MB100/1400Specific}
Titan ATF 4134 MB Approved Sheet 23614 was developed for S Sang Yong for 7 speed triponic seven speed t7 Transmissions including Allison transmissions.
I see no reason as to why the latter could not be used as it is rated for higher H/D operation.
Richard

Top Bottom