v w

jdcaples

Not Suitable w/220v Gen
Hi fellow sprints , i saw this vw at a bus and coach show at the nec. in birmingham, not a sprinter but quite near. paint work is metalflake under laquer realy well done Micky.
It reminds me of a (percussion instrument) drum wrap; specifically it's like vintage Ludwig Red Sparkle, circa 1958.

Given that it's in Birmingham, I hope that it's more reminiscent of a Premier (Leicestershire, ~50 miles away) in wrap or finish, in person.

-Jon

BaywoodBill

pre-Yuppiedom
Must be a Crafter as mentioned by Richard (several times)?

Can we get that many seats into a Sprinter?

The decor does seem (agreeing with JD) much like a cheerleader in the gay pride parade.

mean_in_green

>2,000,000m in MB vans
Given that it's in Birmingham, I hope that it's more reminiscent of a Premier (Leicestershire, ~50 miles away) in wrap or finish, in person.

-Jon
I grew up next door to the Premier Drum factory.

The building has a tower with a glazed atrium, and each month they would put the latest colour scheme kit on display there.

Infact, my friend used to work there, and as a kid I remember buying drumsticks which I annoyed everyone with.

I use the past tense because I understand they just went into liquidation.

I gather they invested a lot in eastern production deal that quickly went sour after the quality of the imported stuff was well below standard.

What a shame. A great rock and roll name bites the dust.

SprinterUSA1

BaywoodBill;14590 Can we get that many seats into a Sprinter? [/QUOTE said:
Bill,

yes, you can since the Crafters body is identical to the Sprinter, cause Mercedes manufactures them for VW.

SprinterUSA1

Top Bottom