2006 Sprinter Service Manual

360ci

All, I found and made public some manuals that I have collected over the years, some of which include the 2006 Sprinter. Some things may be similar to Euro models as well even with different engines. Lots of reading!

http://www.biodsl.com/durangofsm.htm

Sections include (individual PDF files - see link above)

2006 DODGE Sprinter Service Manual 49MB; 1.458 pages
2006 DODGE Sprinter Powertrain Manual 1.5MB; 292 pages
2006 DODGE Sprinter Transmission Manual 0.5MB; 144 pages
2006 DODGE Sprinter Chassis Manual 0.4MB; 94 pages
2006 DODGE Sprinter Body Repair Manual 1.5MB; 312 pages

Shortiez

Two High Roof 118s
Thanks 360ci for posting this no doubt for several years.
The link is down now. Is there a new link?

I have a 2005 Service manual (planning a head gasket and engine going over). Is that the same as a 2006 service manual?

Bo0ky

I can email it to you. I downloaded from a previous link in another thread. Let me see if I can find it.

TankerEasy

Sitting at work, swing shift, week before Christmas break, nothing going on, find random binder laying around, print most of the manual on company paper to take home. Winning.

B

billintomahawk

Put the wiring section(8W) in a separate binder.

So much easier to use that way.

bill in tomahawk

autostaretx

Erratic Member
.. and (if you're in the US/Canada) write on certain section 8W pages:
"NOT OBD ... Ignore"
if you're a 2004 or newer.
(the 2003 and earlier *do* use some of those pages ... specifically those showing ECM pinouts)

--dick

Nautamaran

2004 140” HRC 2500 (Crewed)
Put the wiring section(8W) in a separate binder.

So much easier to use that way.

bill in tomahawk
Or use them to paper a wall, pull out the thumbtacks and wool, and join up the “See page xxx” associations. Then accent with photos of the splices and connectors and it will quickly look like a you’re trying to solve a murder...:smilewink:

I swear they deliberately made those 8W schematics hard to reconcile...

-dave

Attachments

Midwestdrifter

Engineer In Residence
If you think MB is bad, you should see Boeing's ATA 25 stuff from the mid 90s. I swear to god, they let an intern do it. Then they decided to scan it in low DPI and convert to a TIFF. Every single aircraft have deviations at the factory, and they couldn't make up their mind which wires in the bundles did what...

Top Bottom