Convergent Problems

surlyoldbill

Has anyone else noticed that there are clusters of similar problems and issues among us?

When I have had issues, I find people posting the same thing at the same time. It's always the same culprits; injectors, fuel filters, sliding doors, alternators, pulleys, EGR, boost, etc. but we all seem to have the same issues at the same time! Last week it was sliding doors (and mine is acting up!), right now it's fuel filters (so I am going to keep an eye on mine).

Is it a coincidence, or is there some sort of divine intervention coming from Stuttgart?:hmmm:

jmoller99

Own a DAD ODB2 Unit.
Could be that service stations are changing from Winter to Summer fuel blends that could relate to fuel filter issues (or other related fuel system problems). I am very paranoid about fuel from service stations that might not sell all that much Diesel over a period of 12 months. I have gotten bad tanks of gas in past for my gasoline cars - so its just as possible for diesel.

As for other problems, maybe its solar flares, sunspots, or a curse has been placed on Sprinter sliding doors.

Bigdaddydaveh

Let's face it, our Sprinters are out to get us and they are conspiring to systematically plan our demise. :shhh: They're watching now....

surlyoldbill

I was wondering, does anyone else have a camera lens in the middle of their steering wheel? And hears someone talking in German through the right front speaker sometimes, even with the key off?

mendonsy

I was wondering, does anyone else have a camera lens in the middle of their steering wheel? And hears someone talking in German through the right front speaker sometimes, even with the key off?
Do you ever see black helicopters in your rear view mirror?? :dripsarcasm::dripsarcasm:

Bob of QF

They're coming to take you away, ha! ha!
They're coming to take you away.
They're coming to take you away, ha! ha!
THEY'RE COMING TO TAKE YOU AWAAAAAY!

:rolleyes:

(they probably already took me away, and I just don't realize it yet... now go along with the nice man in the white coat, please.... )

Top Bottom