PDA

View Full Version : Mobile forum version and images

mean_in_green
03-17-2012, 08:35 AM
I find that images don't appear when viewing using Mobile version. Hasn't just changed as such, I've just never mentioned it but as more and more users include images it's become noticeable.

Am using a Blackberry Bold, with images enabled in browser configuration. I don't think it's a handset issue but am uncertain.

sikwan
06-11-2012, 05:44 AM
Sorry for the late reply... I have to test it. I didn't think the mobile version every had inline images. Maybe just images that you have to click on.

OrioN
06-11-2012, 11:46 PM
Screw the Mobile version!!

Use the Tapatalk version!! :rad:

oh...Simon... I hear Blackberry's are making great table levelers... :smilewink:

mean_in_green
06-12-2012, 06:03 AM
It's amazing how RIM can be in the position they are, isn't it? I still like my Blackberry, partly because I'm not big into touch screens. It"s clear I'm in the minority on that one though!

mean_in_green
06-12-2012, 07:15 AM
No worries Seek. What I find are spaces where the images evidently should be, not for example a file name for clicking on to obtain an image.

Perhaps it's a Blackberry / my device thing. It doesn't matter particularly (I can use a laptop if the images are of interest) and apparently not an issue for others either so unless anyone has a quick definitive remedy I highly recommend filing it under "to do (sometime much later)"...