Alarm sticker for your sprinter

maxi sprinter

I am preparing some design whatnots and badges for my sprinter, so I'll share it with you if you want it :)

For now this; I made a sprinter Car-Alarm sticker for my precious, from a pic of my sprinter, so here it is for you in vector format to use if you want it.
I drew everything myself so don't worry about copyrights, it's yours to use :)

I'll make a few more promotional details and if I do anything useful I'll post it here :)

Attachments

maxi sprinter

Thank you too :)

I have some spare time on my hands and no major work, and am also bored, so if there are any wishes in these kinds of things i can probably find some time to do them.

No guarantees it will be soon, since I'm hoping some work will fall from the skies into my lap...

Cheers :)

surfingman

:hmmm: maybe add a machine gun to the top shooting the perp lol. We had our TV and AMP stollen out of ours one night when the side door didn't lock. It's been a problem with our 2012, it seems if I don't slam the side door it doesn't latch and even though I hear the lock sound the side door is still open.

In your spare time can you design a warning sticker for idiot Sprinter owners like me to check the side door lol.

maxi sprinter

I had a similar problem with my side door on the '04. At first it was the opposite, it wouldn't open unless I pulled on the handle really hard and all the way. I opened the inner mechanism and tightened the cable by inserting a few small washers in front of the cable notch untill I got what I wanted and it worked perfectly.
But then the winter came and the door wouldn't close all the way. I opened it again and found that now the cable was too tight and didn't allow for the latch to return all the way. I then removed a few washers and now it works good in all sesons.

If you have the time you can try and fix it yourself, it's probably just a matter of a too tight cable/wire (the one going from the door handle mechanism to the latch). It's not really complicated on the 2004, so I guess it should be the same with 2012... Spring is here, it's fun to work on the small details on your sprinter :)

Last edited:

Top Bottom