Floor mats

zwantedone

Just took delivery of my 2007 Sprinter cargo van, and was wondering if anyone had a source for some good rugged floor mats. As I'll be using it for work,they need to be something other than the carpeted type. I've been checking out the thread on radios and am finding it very informative. I want to hook up my ipod, and I guess it's not gonna be just a plug and play...Will

anomaly

Just took delivery of my 2007 Sprinter cargo van, and was wondering if anyone had a source for some good rugged floor mats. As I'll be using it for work,they need to be something other than the carpeted type. I've been checking out the thread on radios and am finding it very informative. I want to hook up my ipod, and I guess it's not gonna be just a plug and play...Will
For floor mats, I've had some good luck with thick vinyl/rubber ones I picked up at PepBoys a few years ago, and recently moved them from my old vehicle to the Sprinter.

With respect to the iPod, if you're willing to use Aux in, it's pretty simple - in fact, it's darn close to plug and play. If you want more than that, it may be more complicated.

I have one more option to investigate, and should have results on that in the next week or two. If it plays out, we might actually be able to do a plug-and-play to make the iPod look like a CD changer.

Top Bottom