Injectors for 05' Sprinter 2500 2.7L

jcweller1

05' 647 NAG1 2500 HT 158"
Hi all, I'm looking for a source for OEM injectors that won't make me take a second mortgage on the house to purchase. I have seen them from $700.00 down to $300.00 each. If anyone has input that would be great. I like to go with others peoples experience rather than just winging it.

Also I would like to find an alternative to the OEM seats. They are like riding on the pavement.
I took a trip with the van from FL to MI 2 years ago and thought I would die before I even got out of FL.

Thanks
jman

Hi all, I'm looking for a source for OEM injectors that won't make me take a second mortgage on the house to purchase. I have seen them from $700.00 down to $300.00 each. If anyone has input that would be great. I like to go with others peoples experience rather than just winging it.
Contact WayneRodd. He helped me when I changed my injectors.

Also I would like to find an alternative to the OEM seats. They are like riding on the pavement.
I took a trip with the van from FL to MI 2 years ago and thought I would die before I even got out of FL.

Thanks
jman
My 2004 seats seem fine to me, but maybe it's because my natural built in seat area padding has improved over the years. :rolleyes:

There's quite a few threads about replacement seats if you do a search from the blue bar above. Good luck. vic

Top Bottom