PDA

View Full Version : window /prep without glass

gerrym51
09-15-2007, 09:16 PM
on the sheet whats new for 2008 sprinter van.

does anyone know what exactly window prep without
glass package means.? holes in side of van?

just wondering

gerry:thinking:

gerrym51
09-16-2007, 11:49 PM
41 people have looked at this post and no answers.
i guess this is not going to be a big selling option-whatever
it is.

unimog
09-16-2007, 11:54 PM
you are always a big supporter thanks but keep looking for the 3.5 gas engine

Altered Sprinter
09-17-2007, 06:53 AM
Sorry Jerry, for once I'm at a loss as to what it means? we don't have the same options lists you have.
Richard

mean_in_green
09-17-2007, 08:54 AM
I'll take a guess at it:

Fitment of internal vinyl window surround and panel trim?

SprinterUSA1
09-17-2007, 11:59 AM
It would be good to know if this is an option for the passenger or both cargo and passenger. IF only for passenger then it could be what Mean in Green was saying but does not make sense, since the passenger versions come with all windows anyway.
I am not sure if you are just trying to find out what this option is or if you are thinking of ordering it this way. I would just order the windows I need/want in the van and be done with it.

SprinterUSA1

Altered Sprinter
09-17-2007, 12:06 PM
It would be good to know if this is an option for the passenger or both cargo and passenger. IF only for passenger then it could be what Mean in Green was saying but does not make sense, since the passenger versions come with all windows anyway.
I am not sure if you are just trying to find out what this option is or if you are thinking of ordering it this way. I would just order the windows I need/want in the van and be done with it.

SprinterUSA1 I think Jerry is talking cargo van
but with the option of installing widows as to what it entails?
I think???
Richard

gerrym51
09-17-2007, 05:05 PM

SprinterUSA1

it is only option for cargo van

jdcaples
09-17-2007, 05:19 PM
it is only option for cargo van

You're probably going to have to ask a sales person to research it for you.

-Jon

verojohn
09-17-2007, 07:09 PM
on the sheet whats new for 2008 sprinter van.

does anyone know what exactly window prep without
glass package means.? holes in side of van?

just wondering

Me thinks it means it has the cut outs on the frame portion inside, with the outside skin over it. In my cargo van you can see where every possible window could go and i bet there is a stronger all rib framed van that has no frame cut outs inside.
Just a guess though....

zconnector
10-08-2007, 11:12 PM
Hi,
in Europe it is code W94: deletion of windows for bus version:
No passenger compartment windows are fitted. For transport purposes, the apertures are closed by means of CON PEARL plastic panels (code P08: cover for transport).
Allows easy fitting of different windows by body manufacturer.