PDA

View Full Version : Check of vendor credibility......

NevadaGSXR
10-19-2011, 05:04 AM
I am considering purchasing a partition for my cargo high top van. A few months ago, sprinterpartition.com posted on this website, I believe for the first time, and had some info on his product.

I don't see that thread. It probably was in the For Sale section. I've tried to find that topic thread through the search function. I believe the username was sprinterpartition, but I could be wrong. I did a search of the Memberlist, and couldn't find them.

So, before parting with my cash, I really would like to know if this member was removed, or did they voluntarily leave this website, or what??? I just checked tonight, and their website is still up. Maybe check with the Better Business Bureau.

Moderator - please PM me if you prefer that this thread to not continue.

Thanks

sikwan
10-19-2011, 05:24 AM
It was removed due to spamming and complaints from users. They were welcome to participate in the forum, but they continued to spam the site even after being asked to stop.

NevadaGSXR
10-19-2011, 09:45 AM
Thanks for replying so quickly. I wasn't one of the complainers, although I saw them post in 2 different sections of this website. Was that their offense?

Their product really looks very nice, and it is something that really could work for me. Their price unfortunately went up from $1499 to $1999, although that now includes all the little add-ons, like carpet, lights, etc, so I had hoped to come back here and see someone that may have bought their product and had a good review, etc. Maybe if they hadn't been removed.....

Anyone here have this partition? Let's hear about it!!

sikwan
10-19-2011, 12:53 PM
although I saw them post in 2 different sections of this website. Was that their offense?

It was more like 20 times with the same info in several sections. :smirk:

NevadaGSXR
10-19-2011, 01:04 PM
Oh, didn't see that :bash:

Thanks