Our visit to dealers to see a converted Sprinter and new Sprinters.

windsolar

Had to drive to Montreal to do this as it is only 60 miles away and the nearest dealer in our area and checked out a used 2012 winnebago Mercedes 3500 (5000 miles for $87,000) and then while driving home checked saw a Mercedes dealer and checked some 2500 Sprinter vans that were basically cargo sprinters and a good comparison for my wife to see what a converted van looked like prior to alteration and additions. It was interesting. She surprised me as she felt that while the van was beautiful and well built, it was way too much money and too much was packed into the van. Might as well purchase a large RV if you want all the crap they had in the Van. she was more inclined to get a smaller 2500 and stick a futon in her and take off with a port-a-potty and our camping gear! Got to love her. she could see how we could customize our own van and so we are looking for a used Sprinter. Her suggestion was to take a year and find the right deal, and if it wasn't there buy new. She doesn't want an older van.

OrioN

2008 2500 170" EXT
:thumbup: Very good news.

oh... does she have a sister? :smilewink:

PS... and if so, can she TIG too?

Last edited:

windsolar

She can, but her name is Hilda and she has real large muscles! LOL
I did a search for "sprinter van, used" and sent my phone number to every van that had less than 30,000 miles and was reasonable in price. She may not be so pleased when we start getting phone calls from dealers across the country!

Top Bottom