Need Part Number for turbo vac solenoid

teamtexas

A Dad owner with a '03
I've been searching the forum and I'm having problems finding the proper part number for the turbo vacuum transducer solenoid for my 03. Any one know the number and a good source to purchase one? It's on the list of crap to change if the EGR valve doesn't fix my LHM.

Dan

tegnamo

This is what you're looking for, I believe. But there are a few ways you can troubleshoot that particular part by simply fiddling with the various vacuum lines and so forth. I almost changed mine the other day, but I got my reasoning for the LHM mixed up.

In my case, the van was in LHM as a result of the EGR connector not being seated all the way, and this caused the ECU to tell the regulator to not provide vacuum to the turbo, resulting in zero boost. Therefore, you don't have LHM because of a bad regulator, but rather LHM is forcing your regulator to not function. Of course, I am only speculating on your situation...

http://store-europarts-sd-com.netsolads.com/pressureregulatorvalve2002-2003.aspx

Last edited:

sprinterSandy

this solinoid has two wires the wires are single strand copper the wires break due to vibration usually at the first few inches near the connector check the wire and connectors before you purchase it could save some bucks and time,
hope this helps
Sandy

Top Bottom