Thank You Chrysler

BESLC

Looks like someone at Chrysler has finally heard the U.S market. As such the options we have asjed for are coming. Thank you for listening.

I will be ordering an 08..WITH POWER SIDE DOORS..YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

anomaly

Looks like someone at Chrysler has finally heard the U.S market. As such the options we have asjed for are coming. Thank you for listening.

I will be ordering an 08..WITH POWER SIDE DOORS..YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
RATS! I just took delivery on Friday of a 2007. I was SHOCKED to see that the owner's manual describes power sliders as an option - one that was NOT AVAILABLE THROUGH DODGE!!!! :thumbdown:

Man! I just spent time today talking to the local Dodge dealer about whether I could retrofit the '07 by buying the parts. No one knows. :yell:

If I'd only been willing to wait 6 more months to custom order what I wanted. Oh well. It's lots better than the Ford or Chevy options. :smirk:

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
months That
RATS! I just took delivery on Friday of a 2007. I was SHOCKED to see that the owner's manual describes power sliders as an option - one that was NOT AVAILABLE THROUGH DODGE!!!! :thumbdown:

Man! I just spent time today talking to the local Dodge dealer about whether I could retrofit the '07 by buying the parts. No one knows. :yell:

If I'd only been willing to wait 6 more months to custom order what I wanted. Oh well. It's lots better than the Ford or Chevy options. :smirk:
If only I waited six months:lol:That won't work either ! Sprinters are forever evolving with continuous advancements, by then!! some thing else would be new, so lke me, I still have not made my mind up on which and what Sprinter takes my fancy, too hard.:thumbup:
Richard

Top Bottom