How to install swival seats

eurocampers

eurocampers.com
Re: Swivel seat adapters: you get what you pay for?

Has anyone replaced the plastic rollers on the sportscraft swivels? Mine have flat spots on them so they just slide instead of roll when you swivel the seat around. I cant find any replacment rollers online or at the local hardware store...
We have replacement rollers available that are an improvement over the black plastic or bright white rollers used in years past. They are listed on our website:

http://www.eurocampers.com/Sportscraft-Sprinter-Swivel-Adapter--4pc-roller-kit_p_1245.html

These are an industrial strength nylon roller the same as used on all of the Sportscraft swviels the past few years.

Steve

EuroCampers.com

sprinterpirate

not an electrician.
We have replacement rollers available that are an improvement over the black plastic or bright white rollers used in years past. They are listed on our website:

http://www.eurocampers.com/Sportscraft-Sprinter-Swivel-Adapter--4pc-roller-kit_p_1245.html

These are an industrial strength nylon roller the same as used on all of the Sportscraft swviels the past few years.

Steve

EuroCampers.com
Hi Steve,

I bought a swivel from you in October of last year (2014) --- after you made this post. I'm curious about this, because two of my swivel's rollers have stopped rolling as well. I assume this is because of flat spots, but I'm not sure. They are white rollers. Did I get a seat with the old version of rollers, or are the new rollers white as well?

Thanks!

K

hkpierce

'02 140 Hi BlueBlk Pass
Another solution to the handle interference problem:

Seat rise is how much? An inch and a half? That fact should always be provided. That rise may be acceptable to some shorties out there, and good for them.

In my particular case and being 6' tall, whoops make that 5'11" with age, haha, the lower the seat rise the better. Replacing my bases is not something I am willing to do.

We T1N owners are being neglected too often. We will keep these mostly reliable models going for as long as we are.

A little consideration is too much to ask. Boo hoo. Such is life.

Willum

T1N with 4.25 tonnnes of Frankia attached
Just to keep this old chestnut nice and fresh :):

Does anyone have a picture/details of the post 2006 T1N handbrake/parking lever mounting arrangement on the seat base?

I'm tying to sort my (mess of an) installation out as there was a shorter than standard first motion cable installed along with a cobbled-up extension shackle on the balance unit underneath, wires disconnected and tiewrapped to the handbrake cable inside the cab (why would you do that?) and a mangled pivot repositioning adapter in place.

I figured that while I was sorting it all out I might have a go at fitting/making an adapter for the later model folding handbrake to (yes ......) get it out of the way of the seat when swiveling it round.

Will

Willum

T1N with 4.25 tonnnes of Frankia attached
Post 2006? You mean a NVC3?
Err .... probably. My goof. I'm trying to find the pictures of the handbrake/park brake mounting boss/plate/whatever for theT1N's successor. The type that's mounted on the side of the driver's seat base box.

Top Bottom