How to remove door panel on 2007 model?

hardwood

Does anyone know how the door panel comes off? I have removed the four screws. Not sure about the door handle and clips. Clips appear to be plastic that just pop off. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Tid bit of extra info. Bought a new cab and chassis. Did not have extended mirrors, so I ordered two. Instead of a $55 factory option, $255 plus $200 to install. I bolted them on myself, but I need to remove the door panel to hook up the turn signal wires.

Thanks,
Hil

SprinterUSA1

Does anyone know how the door panel comes off? I have removed the four screws. Not sure about the door handle and clips. Clips appear to be plastic that just pop off. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Tid bit of extra info. Bought a new cab and chassis. Did not have extended mirrors, so I ordered two. Instead of a $55 factory option, $255 plus $200 to install. I bolted them on myself, but I need to remove the door panel to hook up the turn signal wires.

Thanks,
Hil

Hil,

lucky for you. Arne already went through this with his to replace the speakers. He has a detailed description(German) with pics :thumbup:. All he said you should go and buy first are those plastic retainer plugs that hold the panel in various areas. They tend to jsut snap off.

Here is the link

http://www.2yoo.de/dr/sprinter/umba...erkleidung/NCV3_Demontage_Tuerverkleidung.pdf

Cheer SprinterUSA1

Top Bottom