PDA

View Full Version : Question about rear wipers...

dr.ona
04-05-2011, 03:07 PM
Has anyone had an issue with putting their Sprinter van in reverse and the rear wiper comes on?
A friend borrowed my 2008 van and he said that this happened to him.

Robert

HappyFamilyVan
04-05-2011, 05:55 PM
Yes...it is a safety feature...You also have the feature where the wipers will start automatically when it rains. It will only happen when it senses that it is raining....note: the sensor is on the front windshield....Switch the on switch from I to O to turn off the auto feature. Note: the speeds are 0, I, II, III where I is auto.

dr.ona
04-05-2011, 11:02 PM
Yes...it is a safety feature...You also have the feature where the wipers will start automatically when it rains. It will only happen when it senses that it is raining....note: the sensor is on the front windshield....Switch the on switch from I to O to turn off the auto feature. Note: the speeds are 0, I, II, III where I is auto.

Thank you for the reply...I'll check that out tonight!:thumbup:

dr.ona
04-06-2011, 03:21 PM

That was the problem..thank you again! :thumbup: