Hello from a new Sprinter Freightliner owner :)

JohnnyWheelz

Hey everyone, not sure if I'm posting in the right section so moderator feel free to move my post in the right place.

I been browsing this forum for quite some time and must say I been reading allot of useful info and saw some really nice Sprinters, so I wanted to introduce myself and my new ride.

2004 Freightliner Sprinter 3500 w only 35.800 miles on it, owned and serviced by a close friend of mine who took great care of it, the truck needs some cosmetic work, rear door hinge fixed or adjusted (door rattles on pot holes) a good cleaning and possibly insulating the inside of it bc it's quite annoying to drive it on long trips otherwise everything is awesome, and it drives like new.

Also, I got a question that I couldn't find an answer searching:
Since I'd love to convert to MB grill and emblems does anyone make'm for frightliners, all I can find is grills for the Dodge version, I assume there is a difference between the two hoods and grill, correct if I'm wrong and or please direct me to the right place.

Regards,
Johnny.

Here are some pics taken the day I picked it up.

Attachments

BBlessing

61k happy miles
welcome, that is what i would have had had i ordered one when i first started shopping for them, but i love my 2008. you have the same hood as all the rest. if you remove that huge piece of cromed plastic from the hood, you will find the scallop in the edge for the mb emblem. the reason you cannot find a "freightliner" conversion kit, is because they are all the same and there is more dodge sprinters on the road than freightliners. cheers!

bb

flman

Nice sprinter you even got it in the special edition white paint. :drool: :rolleyes:

Welcome to the forum.

JohnnyWheelz

welcome, that is what i would have had had i ordered one when i first started shopping for them, but i love my 2008. you have the same hood as all the rest. if you remove that huge piece of cromed plastic from the hood, you will find the scallop in the edge for the mb emblem. the reason you cannot find a "freightliner" conversion kit, is because they are all the same and there is more dodge sprinters on the road than freightliners. cheers!

bb
Thank you very much, that explains it perfectly...
:thumbup:

Colorado_Al

Attachments

Last edited:

JohnnyWheelz

Top Bottom