Help- any sprinter genius?

Sprinter 311 CDi 2007 sliding door

My sliding door lock/unlock does not work with the remote key or with the switch on the facia/cockpot console. I am having to lock and unlock manually from inside the van. It is not an electric operated sliding door. HELP! Any ideas?:hmmm:

The key's battery is fine. It works the other door locks. Do you know which fuse for the door? The fuse box by the passengers footwell has 24 on the upper block and a lower block of 18. Fuse block under the driver's seat on the outerwall has lots of empty slots and there room for 18 fuses.

talkinghorse43

I would try cleaning the electrical contacts between the door and the body frame. In mine, they are spring-loaded plungers on the door and plates on the frame.

OrioN

2008 2500 170" EXT
I would try cleaning the electrical contacts between the door and the body frame. In mine, they are spring-loaded plungers on the door and plates on the frame.
He's 2007-NCV3 or Europe's equivalent(assuming he's not from London, Ontario), we have a wire running in the lower arm.

Last edited:

OrioN

2008 2500 170" EXT
The key's battery is fine. It works the other door locks. Do you know which fuse for the door? The fuse box by the passengers footwell has 24 on the upper block and a lower block of 18. Fuse block under the driver's seat on the outerwall has lots of empty slots and there room for 18 fuses.
The owners manual has a chart for the fuses. See if one is for the rear/side doors only, that said, does the lock for the two rear door work?

Top Bottom