PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Dodge Sprinter twin co driver seat conversion.

ecocare
02-14-2011, 07:01 AM
I was wondering if anyone had the part numbers to convert my 2007 cargo sprinter with a
normal seat to a twin co driver seat? Can this be done? Does any one know of a used twin co driver seat for sale?

The Dodge and Mercedes dealerships were not much help.

shanemac
02-16-2011, 11:59 PM
I have not heard of anyone doing a factory seat setup and if so would be expensive.

Hear is a older post http://sprinter-source.com/forum/showpost.php?p=95439&postcount=7

ecocare
02-17-2011, 06:18 AM
Thanks for the reply.

This is exactly what I want. I found someone who will put a list together and price it out. I most likely will go ahead with the factory set-up. I will post the conversion if it happens.

Thanks again for your help.

shanemac
02-17-2011, 06:22 AM
No problem, keep us posted include photos and part numbers if you can.

Neil2
02-25-2011, 04:46 PM
I considered this when I bought mine but after seeing how tough the access to the rear would be and the cost, I changed my mind.

rockysquirrel
03-10-2011, 05:03 PM
Originally I wanted the bench seat to fit two passengers and have the storage under the seats. Then I thought about it and realized that I could not put long lumber and drywall through the space between the seats. Also, the two person bench seat has no adjustments and it like sitting on a park bench so forget about long rides. Lastly, the passenger airbag is different if you have the factory two person bench seat.