Water filter for 2009 Pulse

Heidemarie

:rolleyes:We just purchased a 2009 Pulse and can't find the water filter....please help! Even the technician at Lazydays didn't know it.
Thanks a billion for an answer!!
Heidemarie

icarus

:rolleyes:We just purchased a 2009 Pulse and can't find the water filter....please help! Even the technician at Lazydays didn't know it.
Thanks a billion for an answer!!
Heidemarie
If the system uses a shurflo pump (which most rvs do) the filter is on the inlet side of the pump. It is a small screw on canister that simply unscrews and there is a simple screen.

Every RV I have worked on has the filter partially plugged due to installation gunk in the lines. It seems the up fitters don't bother to clean it before it goes out the door.

Icarus

Heidemarie

If the system uses a shurflo pump (which most rvs do) the filter is on the inlet side of the pump. It is a small screw on canister that simply unscrews and there is a simple screen.

Every RV I have worked on has the filter partially plugged due to installation gunk in the lines. It seems the up fitters don't bother to clean it before it goes out the door.

Icarus
Thanks...while I was typing it, DH found it under the bed hidden behind a panel that he un-screwed.

oldsalt76

The water filter is located under the bed. Open the right side panel by removing the panel in the right coner panel faceing you. The filter is directly behind it, if there is a filter cartrage in the coach it means it has not been installed.

While the filter housing is off look into the hole and you wil find a large PVC valve on the floor. This is the main water tank drain. The valve is hard to turn but this drains the the tank into the spare tire mounte under the coach. After draining the tank be sure to close the valve completly, or the valve will continue to drip till the tank is empty again.

Removing the screws from the floor panel forward the the panel removed, under the bed makes access to the drain valve easier. I have drilled out one inch holes in all the panel for ease of removal.

While in there note that the fuse, power panel, and inverter are off on the right.

Enjoy the coach. Ed

kbhine

We have a 2009 Pulse 24A. It's in the bathroom. You have to pull out the drawer under the closet area, and it should be on the right.

daviszoo

In case people with other types are interested, on the 24D Icon, open the luggage compartment from outside (it' the wood lined storage compartment). There is a rectangular wood panel screwed on. When you remove the panel, the house filter is easily accessed.

MeRob

If you're not taking extended trips in your RV, you might consider buying one of those blue $15 RV water filters (Walmart) that connects between your water source (tap) and your rig...AND buying a little counter top ZERO WATER FILTER that you can use both in your RV and then take it into your home. That way your drinking water aways tastes great. Plus changing filters is quick and easy. Just a thought.

Top Bottom