Diesel Power Module from Upscale Automotive

bcholka

Anyone running this from John?
I know a lot of you probably don't agree with this concept due to the massive amounts of Mercedes engineering in these vans, but I trust everything that John sells is safe for our precious Sprinters and would love a bit more power.
Thanks

PBurkett

I bought one and will be installing it today. I will be testing it and get back to you on this. The unit will be on a 2006 2.7 inline 5 cylinder engine, they sent instructions for the 2007 V6, but I will get it installed just the same.

JohnnyWheelz

I bought one and will be installing it today. I will be testing it and get back to you on this. The unit will be on a 2006 2.7 inline 5 cylinder engine, they sent instructions for the 2007 V6, but I will get it installed just the same.
I'd be interested to see results from this module, do you have a scan tool of some sort that would monitor before and after boost pressure and fuel consumption, intake air temp. etc... under load or WOT?

Johnny.

glas1700

Boost pressure doesn't change when using the original Diesel Power Module. It only affects the length of the fuel injection pulse.

Byron

I'd be interested to see results from this module, do you have a scan tool of some sort that would monitor before and after boost pressure and fuel consumption, intake air temp. etc... under load or WOT?

Johnny.

Top Bottom