NAFTA-Chrysler-WiTECH 11.02 - Release 27 Nov 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdcaples

Not Suitable w/220v Gen
This is an announcement (in italic) from DCC Tools - the public/independent service and repair shop equivalent of DealerCONNECT is www.techauthorityonline.com.

wiTECH Diagnostic Application version 11.02

The wiTECH Diagnostic Application version 11.02 will be released on November 27th, 2010. Please update your tool by logging in your wiTECH system to DealerCONNECT and following the directions provided in the "wiTECH Update " web page. It is very important for all users to keep their wiTECH Diagnostic Application up-to-date with the latest software version to ensure optimal functionality.

Note - It will be mandatory to update to the 11.02 version after Decmber 11th, 2010 in order to download flash files.

This is from me:

Owners of StarMOBILE can use WiTECH software to drive the scan tool.

The StarMOBILE Desktop Client (software) is no longer being actively supported by Chrysler's contracted developer (BrightStar Engineering).

If you use the StarMOBILE Desktop Client and you find that you're unable to login to Techauthority for flash file updates, you may need to transition to WiTECH.

Send me a private message if you wish to transition to WiTECH software and you're unable to get a copy of WiTECH from DCC Tools.

I should be your last resort.

-Jon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom