White Plains, White Plains NY (Dealership)

Rating

• Excellent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fair

• Poor

• Total voters

flman

Re: Mercedes-Benz of White Plains, White Plains NY

Went there on November 10, 2010, had a recall on the AdBlue system of the 2010 NCV3 and got 2 transponders programmed. They seem like an OK dealer, I still have no bill for the programming of the transponders, so I am not sure of their service rates, but they are the closest dealer to me.

hkpierce

'02 140 Hi BlueBlk Pass
Re: Mercedes-Benz of White Plains, White Plains NY

On 4/20/2011, I saw a White Plains Mercedes advert in the Wall Street Journel, stuck among the other ads for Maseratis, Lotus, Porsche and 160-foot yachts, indicating they had inventory of Sprinter vans and upgraded passenger vans. Out of curiousity, I went to their website, and found the web design was not compatible with IE and their drop-down for available new inventory did not even list Sprinters. Doesn't do much good to advertise and then not post the information at the location your ad points to!! So much for attention to detail.

White Plains.JPG

Last edited:

Buss

I searched all over the NYC area for a place to get my 10k service done. Some quoted me astronomical costs for an oil change, I can ad DEF fluid myself. Some couldn't get me in for weeks. And some just didn't service Sprinters. To my surprise I called White Plains and they agreed to only change the oil and didn't try to pressure me to go for the "full service". And the best part, they had an opening the next day! Can you believe that? In NYC the next day never happens. Since I was going through White Plains already, the next day I pulled into their driveway to the overhead door for service and the door automatically flies open inviting me in. I line up with the others and a team of people are there to take my info and show me to the waiting area where I am drinking coffee and watching Sportscenter in a comfortable leather chair. Two hours and $175 later I am driving my freshly washed Sprinter back down the Hutch.

Last edited:

piffle313

I have been here several times over the years, as well as to a number of other dealerships. As far as MB Dealers go, this is one of the better places I have dealt with. They are not perfect, and you need to be specific about what you want and do not want, BUT you can get good service and maybe even a decent price. They have expanded the Sprinter service to its own building and hired a special point person which is helpful. This is not the closest dealer to me, but it is the easiest one to deal with that I have tried.

Top Bottom