PDA

View Full Version : UK Roof lights

Chandlerazman
10-08-2010, 03:32 PM
I would like to possibly add the chrome bar with off road lights on my front roof. Personally, they look really cool. I tried some Google-ing but came up with nothing. Do you guys from across the lake have any links as to where to buy them from? Perhaps some pictures of your setup?
Thanks!

mean_in_green
10-08-2010, 07:00 PM
http://www.spot-on-bars.com/truckbars_detail.php?cat=51

Chandlerazman
10-08-2010, 10:42 PM
Funny thing as I started this thread that NYC Sprinters would chime in! I think He and I have similar tastes!

Thanks for the link Simon, as always, much appreciated :rad:

NYC SPRINTERS
10-09-2010, 02:39 AM
You want to know something funny:bash: in may 2010 driving i-95 downtown PHILADELPHIA state trooper pools up next to me and keeps on checking my sprinter out after 2 min he is on my ass:bash: pulling me over check everything and give me a ticket for having 4 roof lights on my car!!! now lets talk about stupid laws in USA U cannot have the roof lights on your roof if they not cover you must have them cover in plastic covers!!! what is the point of having them so every time i want to flash at the a..hole who is driving with there high beans on i must pull over take the covers off and then flash? i was so mad i took the lights out next day!!! and another reason they do make allot of wind noise driving on the highway! my came with ugly covers like this! small picture on the right

NYC SPRINTERS
10-09-2010, 02:50 AM
so for me no more roof lights!!! honestly useless and pointlessPLUS i got new project that I'm still working on!!! looking for some nice side steps don't know what i want:):bow: nothing fancy and nothing aluminum that is for sure!!! and shopping for the rear ac!!! some expensive units but today found the guy on long island NY they outfit NYC police sprinters he set the unit from reddot is like $3000 install with like 45000btu i think that will do the job good in the summer time!!!

gary 32
10-13-2010, 10:12 PM
Sorry Simon I could not properly load the image I wanted earlier.
Do a search for "lightforce"
check out the crazy light bars on the green Volvo semi