2007 Sprinter Part Numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdcaples

Not Suitable w/220v Gen
The content of the attached PDF applies only to 2007 Sprinters (aka "07VB," and "NCV3").

It contains part numbers, the "name" of the item in English, sketches of components illustrating each item's shape and its relative installed location.

The document is 458 pages long and just under 6 megabytes in size. There are couple of bookmarks, "Return to Vehicle Index" for instance, that refer to data outside the PDF. Those bookmarks are "broken." Regardless, I think the collection of information is suitable for most intents and purposes.

-Jon

PS: Some pages have so many parts illustrated, the part description and numbers can not be displayed legibly on a single page. Use your computer's up/down arrow keys or your mouse wheel (if so equipped) to scroll through the item list. The picture will stick to the left side of the page as you scroll up or down the list (which is on the right hand side of the page).

Attachments

Last edited:

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Thank you Jon:thumbup:
Now I have the books to the Holy grail complete, in every which way but loose links. now for updated 08 suspension options !.I ;'know Arnie'
Richard

jdcaples

Not Suitable w/220v Gen
Thank you Jon:thumbup:
Now I have the books to the Holy grail complete, in every which way but loose links. now for updated 08 suspension options !.I ;'know Arnie'
Richard

You're welcome!

I don't suppose you have a similar list of part numbers for the Australia (which I assume are genuine MB part numbers understood by all Teutonic MB fulfillment computers; part numbers that that anyone else on the globe can order but we few, we happy few, we merry band of North Americans)?

The reason I'm asking:

I know that UK MB dealers are unable to leverage a US Vehicle Identification Number (I dunno about Canadian numbers). However if we North Americans could order by the numbers from overseas, perhaps some elusive parts, like the electric sliding door motor + control unit etc could be ordered and received.... even if it were ordered by a citizen of an MB-branded Sprinter country and subsequently shipped person-to-person.

-Jon

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
You're welcome!

I don't suppose you have a similar list of part numbers for the Australia (which I assume are genuine MB part numbers understood by all Teutonic MB fulfillment computers; part numbers that that anyone else on the globe can order but we few, we happy few, we merry band of North Americans)?
Well jon I can assure you as lonely one poster from the isle of the living dead, I'm more in alliance to the US side of things, the dealers hate me now cause I know too much and they don't like it.
No I don't have MB numbers in a PDF it never occurred to me for the new Generation Sprinters, But I will see If I can get it OK! But I know there is going to be a charge for it, sort of secret squirrel stuff down under, Buyers are to know nothing, keep em in the dark:idunno:
Aussie saying MONGRELS Hope their socks Rot

The reason I'm asking:

I know that UK MB dealers are unable to leverage a US Vehicle Identification Number (I dunno about Canadian numbers). Canadian numbers are the same as Dodge However if we North Americans could order by the numbers from overseas, perhaps some elusive parts, like the electric sliding door motor + control unit etc could be ordered and received.... even if it were ordered by a citizen of an MB-branded Sprinter country and subsequently shipped person-to-person.
There is only one Sprinter in Australia with an electronic opening door and that's the last of two 06 New Generations Sprinters I bought in Direct from Europe, the one with the electronic door was sold the minute it landed , the offer was just to good to knock back so that's now long gone.

-Jon
The problem we have with importing is the cost our Aussie dollar is at around 80 to 83 cents US but the exchange rate is set via the US then converted to Euro and then into Aussie currency for every Australian dollar it does not matter how the currency fluctuates the dam US dollar is rigged to be set at 130 AU via Pay pal its a back tax conversion and too difficult for me to explain. I cut out of Papal for security reasons and as to their magic formula, I would have to add an extra 5% on every transaction, and that's not on in my books of trick or treat, as I would rather supply at treat prices, cause I am a sweet tooth:drool:
look at Canada and Sellers on ebay they want US dollars not Canadian Lonnie tune Dollars every body wants the US Buck even in Europe Companies selling on Global markets set the price at US dollars for exchange not Euro as to differences between EU and non EU countries competing for business.
I am looking at this at the moment , as to how can I set this up where I can get gear to you guys at almost cost prices like those Wind visors with the official Mercedes-Benz stickers but they cost 50 bucks more than the local imported Australian ones with the dodgy ram on it, I'll send in a Merino Ram and sort that fellow out real quick, I think, remember the Bumper covers and Skirts air ride, there is so many things I know of right down to fully air bag and certified compliant front crash bars ,better than the old units you have made of iron, that potentially could end up destroying the whole front end of a vehicle after a JD ran into into it, After all nothing runs like a Deere:rolleyes:
I'm goiing to need time to work it out, in a previous post , that's current with air ride suspension I have explained the issues I'm facing for export import, navigating through this is a night mare.
Richard.
PS we got the engines and the fuel , but you still get the toys:rad:

jdcaples

Not Suitable w/220v Gen
I completely sympathize with your economic reasonings, however, I have observed that people display tremendous ingenuity to get what they want at a personally-acceptable price. Or at least people will be able to say, "yeah, it's possible but not worth the money."

The lack of information - as with all problems of education - is the most important need to meet.

After the info is available, what remains boils down to person's ability to negotiate the barriers to fulfillment or decide to abandon the pursuit until the price is palatable.

Knowing the numbers, knowing what to ask for makes the endeavor an exercise in resourcefulness and economic prudence.

Obviously I'm passing the buck, so to speak :) and haven't a leg to stand on since I'm not commited enough to make the overseas phone calls to extract the info from inconvenient and perhaps reluctant sources.

-Jon

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
I completely sympathize with your economic reasonings, however, I have observed that people display tremendous ingenuity to get what they want at a personally-acceptable price. Or at least people will be able to say, "yeah, it's possible but not worth the money."

The lack of information - as with all problems of education - is the most important need to meet.

After the info is available, what remains boils down to person's ability to negotiate the barriers to fulfillment or decide to abandon the pursuit until the price is palatable.

Knowing the numbers, knowing what to ask for makes the endeavor an exercise in resourcefulness and economic prudence.

Obviously I'm passing the buck, so to speak :) and haven't a leg to stand on since I'm not committed enough to make the overseas phone calls to extract the info from inconvenient and perhaps reluctant sources.

-Jon
Point well taken
Ingenuity is the key to information, being informed can only be a working partnership! 'when all managers are in the know', or the blind lead the blind.
Resourcefulness is not based on Phone calls unless it's local for general information, then it depends on the persons ability to explain the situation, he or she can only pass this on ,if trained to do so."key to information is Knowledge.

The greatest gift from the last century we have been given. is the technology of INTERNET, intercourse:lol:OK' social intercourse!{old English seventeen and eighteenth century, language for a chat,} of course a horse is a horse , to lead him to the starting gate! once must feed the pony and then get his snout out of the feed bag, to interest the four legged beast, you need to dangle a carrot in front of his nose, now the horse only moves forward because of temptation , but it's the same with humans in it's strange little ways, temptation is providence provided.

GM Ford and Chrysler once had the gift to sell and keep the product alive, Today they have lost the ability to capture the hearts of the general public, so in comes Toyota and Honda, remember that funny awkward Japanese car, now look at the power that car holds and continues to capture the hearts of Americans year after year.
Question! What did they do.... that that GM Ford and Chrysler did not continue to do.?
Education, via well informed and as accurate as possible media outlets are the first key to humans curiosity to absorb information , the first step in a sales promotion of a product TV Newspapers etc.
Step two personal invitations to a review, of a new product. {up close and Personnel}
Step three, Well informed sales personnel with the ability to preside over your peers, and sell.
Step 4 incentives. send out the line of information, and the power of persuasion.
Be truthfull if you tell a lie , then you'd better remember it for a lifetime, you can be sure it will come back and haunt you, on Rememberance day.
Information is the hi-way to knowledge.once the process begins it never ceases.

Off forum to another thread,, jon both on your bio posts, and lubricity,questions
Start the horse on the race and follow the course, to information , dangle the carrot and see who bites, as to what information is gained in the curiosity contest.
It's like a visonary on line competition, it has the abilty to grow and expnd to become a virtual on line libary.

Horse has two routes to follow , the race horse and the donkey course, of course a horse is a horse, but you lead the questions by the post, and sit by the rails! 'To watch and see how the race, advances:professor:
But the real question to your thread is based on knowledge to learn and explore what you want to learn and know, the thread runs at a snails pace because the lead questions have too many flaws and not enough information is given , the question is like a Rubik's cube the answers are interlocked in a multiple form that expands with history it's self.
The universe of information knows no bounds or limits, it's only limited by the lack of knowledge, within the holder 'who views it',
People who want! 'Will learn to absorb information' as the source continues to grow, so does the interest from others, curiosity killed the cat ,and humans are like horses at a local track met, you can always back a winner or even pull off a quadrealla, if your in the know and real smart, most who lose, are those that did not study the form.
Most folk I know don't like to lose and when they do , you can be sure they'll take notice and say to themselves ! Well what was he doing so right? that I didn't do :thinking:
Times a traveler a mere Tenterfeild saddler, that old man sat on his veranda for fifty years, but in his years of wisdom! He knew the answers:professor: and the town that laughed at him turned to realize, he had the race pinned to the second, of the minute, of the hour to the day, and the year.
As this forum continues to grow, and if you stay, watch the power of information unfold, those that retain information are the leaders of the pack, and they will continue to re-pass and educate those that are new to the forum. We become the virtual reality of total information, that will exceed all others, We become one and the race is won based on knowledge learned.The most powerful tool at your disposal. is factual knowledge.this can bee to your advantage when negotiating a deal.
The forum unites to become one a cooperative by default, and common interest will bring in folk from the outside to join and to continue to learn .
History repeats. Knowledge is passed on to those who have the gift of the ability to give , to others, and not expect financial rewards take a break and have a kit kat and reread the above.
What you gain is a leader ship thread, you gain the attention of others and they read or sit by the side, might not say much either, but they learn from it, one gains the trust and confidence of those on the side, you have a leadership with a following, you can use this to wards sales promotion to wards selling as you have already gained interest your half way through a sale, your product is known it has faith within throw in full compliance at a higher price, but it's quality product, no one else can compete, , then you have formed a unique market.
How many companies would you know of that could achieve this medium with out spending millions on advertising:idunno: not many, and that is where the secret lies.
One minute manager.
PS Yes I have left you with riddles, the rest is up to you who read and digest what has and what was not written . but the answers lie within the lines.
Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom