Seat brackets for 2 person bench seat?

Colorado_Al

Buying a 2 person bench seat for install in an 03 T1N Cargo. Need to install floor brackets. What brackets does the 2 person seat need?

I know the part #s for the brackets:
5104531AA = Short one
5104532AA = Long one

But I can't find any more info than that.
Thanks!

Last edited:

ECU

2006 T1n 118 Sprinter
YOu need the left one and the middle one in the pictures of the parts.
05134099AA outer ones, same as the three seater.
05104531AA middle bracket, End for the two seat.

Last edited:

tomfranpat

Buying a 2 person bench seat for install in an 03 T1N Cargo. Need to install floor brackets. What brackets does the 2 person seat need?

I know the part #s for the brackets:
5104531AA = Short one
5104532AA = Long one

But I can't find any more info than that.
Thanks!
It sounds to me that you haven't got the seat yet. The seat has only two legs, so you only need one of each of the brackets.

When you have the seat and brackets, you can attach the seat to the brackets, which have a rather large "cup" underneath. Then you can place the seat in the position you want and draw the pattern of the bracket onto the floor. You have to cut through the floor and bolt the brackets to the undercarriage somehow. (I own a passenger van, 2004. The seats were installed by the factory. They are removable, but you can't move the brackets from one location to another. Well, not without a lot of work.)

You should look at a passenger van and inspect the EXACT locations of the brackets installed by the factory. I believe there are only certain locations where you CAN place the brackets, as there is quite a lot of equipment underneath the van floor, you don't want to drill into something expensive.

The installation requires cutting through the sheet metal floor, at the specific points available, and bolting them into place. I imagine you must put some sealant on the underside, to keep the floor watertight.

Good luck!

Tom

ducsingle

YOu need the left one and the middle one in the pictures of the parts.
05134099AA outer ones, same as the three seater.
05104531AA middle bracket, End for the two seat.
Or in other words, for the 2-person seat:

*left bracket: 05134099AA
*right bracket: 05104531AA

ducsingle

Or in other words, for the 2-person seat:

*left bracket: 05134099AA
*right bracket: 05104531AA
I just got off the phone with the parts guy, and I believe the 05134099AA part number is incorrect.

I need a left bracket for a two-person seat (already have the right right bracket). The parts guy said the brackets are not specifically identified by location in his system, so I ordered quantity (1) of part #05104531AA and quantity (1) of part #05104532AA. Since he couldn't identify the correct part number, the parts guy said I could just return whichever bracket I don't need.

I will re-post to confirm part numbers when my parts arrive.

Top Bottom