Door Keys - have extra blanks

cahaak

I just had a couple of keys made for the door (non chipped keys). I did some calling around and the I guess that the MB 17 key blank is not that common.

So, I ordered some. They came in 3 days
http://mysecuritypro.com/mb17.aspx

Had my local lock guy cut them - $2 a key (he charges $1 a side for cutting). They work great.

Anyway, I have three extra MB 17 blanks that I don't need. I can get them to anyone for $3 each. If you are in the Twin Cities, MN area, that would be easiest as we can just meet and I can get them to you. I could mail them too I guess. Anyway, PM me if you want them.

But, it is very easy and not expensive to get just the door keys. I keep one in my wallet now and should have no excuse for locking myself out now and I can leave the van running if I need to.

Chris

Neil2

Neil2
I ordered two 'door keys' at my local Freightliner dealer Saturday and they were in Tuesday. $15. I looked all around for a bow solution and the local locksmith came up withe the cheapest/simplest and most effective answer. A small key ring provides just enough leverage to un/lock the doors. Sweeeeet!:thumbup:

Top Bottom