'06 front seats

apexwc

I am going to purchase an '06 2500HC wagon in the next day or two. I am trying to choose between two models. They both list Premium Cloth Bucket Seats as an option but one of them also has Customer Preferred Package 22B. Is there any difference between the seats on the one with 22B and the one without? Do the Premium Cloth Buckets Seats have lumbar support and is it worth it?
Thanks in advance.

tegimr

2003 Pass 140 289000 mile
I am going to purchase an '06 2500HC wagon in the next day or two. I am trying to choose between two models. They both list Premium Cloth Bucket Seats as an option but one of them also has Customer Preferred Package 22B. Is there any difference between the seats on the one with 22B and the one without? Do the Premium Cloth Buckets Seats have lumbar support and is it worth it?
Thanks in advance.
Premium Cloth Seats are worth it, if you plan to drive :smilewink:; Realistically, if driving more than just short trips around town (less than 3 minutes) you either need ample padding yourself, pillows, or something legal to help the discomfort. We've logged about 60,000 miles on ours with 8 kids, a number of long trips and not complaints about discomfort. Maybe the duct tape helped. (OK, I'm just kidding about the duct tape).

However, this is just my Not So HO. Before final decision on our purchase, I drove a vehicle without premium seats, but could not wait until we got to where we could turn it around. Sold me on the first vehicle (long, but enjoyable story).

Regards,
Tim

Last edited:

apexwc

Thanks for your opinion. I gave a deposit last night on the one with the Premium seats and the 22B package. According to the salesman the 22B package adds more adjustments and lumbar support. I hope this is true because I passed up a really nice one because it did not have the 22B package but it did have the Premium seats. I can't find any locally so I am having to do all of this long distance. The one I am getting is three hours away.

Top Bottom