Eco gear 360/480

stig

Hi all

Does anyone know the ratios, including reverse, for the new 6 spd manual gearbox (Eco gear 360 or 480)? Very difficult to find! Thanks Scott

jdcaples

Not Suitable w/220v Gen
Are these transmissions different from, or the same as the NSG 370 and NSG 400?

If they're different, do you have a transmission model number, similar to:

MG 711 685
BM 711.685
H1 741 420
BM 741.420

-Jon

stig

Hi, no I don't have a model number, trying to find out about them before I possibly buy one. Cheers Scott

jdcaples

Not Suitable w/220v Gen
Ok, well: I recommend you contact your local sales professional and have that person contact someone at Daimler if he or she doesn't know the answer.

I'm in the US. Daimler doesn't sell that equipment in the US, but I have access to WIS information for at least some other regions.

In fact, I'm pretty certain that the info I saw was correct, but I'd need a major assembly designation to be certain; otherwise, I'm just guessing.

Can you get a major assembly number by crawling under a properly equipped Sprinter in your neighborhood?

-Jon

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Two transmissions for July 2009 Blue efficiency:
ECO 480 with wide teeth 5.08.1 1st: 068.1 6th: Fourth gear is a direct ratio 3rd Mid-range is dependent on which 2 only standard optional final gear ratio you have chosen for your differential! and as to engine match.
Richard

stig

Hi everyone, I made a mistake with the model number of that transmission, it's a 711.651 or NSG370, does anyone have the ratios of ALL the gears, including reverse? Thanks

stig

Thanks, that's great! However I have some disagreements with 6th, I've seen it stated as .797, whereas that site says .828, can anyone clarify this? Thanks

Top Bottom