Free Dinner and $2500.00 for service!!

Your Sprinter Guy

Your Sprinter Guy
All Sprinter owners and drivers. Come to Mercedes Benz of Rocklin June 9th at 6 pm for a free dinner for two at our Bistro 33. If you show and sign in you will get $2500.00 for your next scheduled service. Call Loren Wilson for more information at 916-275-3184 Thank you.

Hikinginpdx

Sprinter is for sale
$2500.00 for your next scheduled service. [/QUOTE said:
WOW, might be worth driving down for that.. But then, how expensive is scheduled maintance if you will give me $2500 off? Maybe a typo>>>:thinking:

All Sprinter owners and drivers. Come to Mercedes Benz of Rocklin June 9th at 6 pm for a free dinner for two at our Bistro 33. If you show and sign in you will get $2500.00 for your next scheduled service. Call Loren Wilson for more information at 916-275-3184 Thank you.

Please clarify your offer to these forum members, are you giving 2500 towards service?

Mark

Mrdi

Located adjacent to Folsom Lake
We could have a get together and keep the dealer busy for a month or
Until broke.

chris118

Seriously?!

Bummer, I am going to be driving the van to Arctic Circle around then for the summer solstice.
Looks like I'm gonna miss out on the deal!:thumbdown:
But then, I will also be dealing with 23-24 hours of daylight!

jdcaples

Not Suitable w/220v Gen
If you're curious, why don't you call Loren Wilson

mb-rocklin-logo.jpg

It's unfortunate that Mr. Wilson didn't babysit this thread or subscribe to it in order to be more responsive, but I doubt forum edicate and managing an online community's expectations are included in sales and marketing training.

-Jon

GEARS

2005 140WB standard roof
This is awesome, we all basically get $2500 budget towards a roadtrip if we all stop in at Rocklin for dinner. First beer is on me :cheers:

I probably could stand to have these items replaced:

rack & pinion
lower ball joints
driveshaft carrier bearings
sliding door latch...
ashtray
headlight

Yep, that'll do it.

:thumbup:

It's unfortunate that Mr. Wilson didn't babysit this thread

-Jon
No it's not unfortunate. It's just so much fun in a Dennis the Menace sort of context.:lol:

On a serious note... This little mistake will get them them more exposure and name recognition than any properly edited post ever would have.:thumbup: vic

Last edited:

autostaretx

Erratic Member
you will get $2500.00 for your next scheduled service.
Open your scheduled maintenance book and see what you're supposed to do next. Those of you scheduled for the full puppy of oil and fuel filters, transmission fluid replacement, etc. will be the winners.
--dick (forced to be north of Seattle that day...)

kmessinger

I just spoke to Loren. Dinner and a certificate, good for a year, for up to $2500 in scheduled service including parts and labor. He said there would be more details coming out and I don't think he has all the information nailed down as the last thing he said was, "yeah, if you need brakes or anything like that . . ."

As for me, it is on my calendar.

Regards,

Keith

Your Sprinter Guy

Your Sprinter Guy
Ok here is the breakdown for eveyone, and i love the jokes!
Everyone will recieve a Luxury Gift Bag. Everybody will recieve a $100.00 Coupon for service. A drawling will be held at the dinner. The 3rd prize winner gets $1,000. toward service, the 2nd prize winner gets $1,500. towards service, and the 1st prize winner gets the $2,500. towards service. This money is to be used as a one shot deal, good for 1 year! Thank you everyone and we look forward to seeing you here June 9th at 6pm.
What is babysitting a thread?

kmessinger

Glad you cleared it up Loren. I will be there. 100 miles for me but I heard the food was great:laughing:

I been thinking guy . . .:hmmm: I think it is too far for everyone else to go so just stay home. Really.

I will put this info up on the blog also.

Regards,

Keith

Top Bottom