What Do You Pay For Fuel Filters

fink1741

When I went to my Dodge Sprinter dealer for a new fuel filter and they total me it was only $53.00 with water separator, I was surprised. I asked him, are you sure about that price, and he said yes we sell them at that price all the time. So I got a second one and told the parts guy I am a member of the Sprinter Forum Group and I am going to pass it along to the group members. At that point he did not charge me for the second filter and also asked me if I post there info for other members, he would take off 10% for any Sprinter Forum Group member sales. And yes they are genuine Mercedes fuel filters. I would also check out there other parts.

Here is his info and I real nice guy.

CHERRY HILL TRIPLEX DODGE/CHRYSLER/JEEP
ATTN: JOE COLEMAN PARTS MANAGER
1805 W. ROUTE 70
CHERRY HILL, NJ 08002
PHONE: 856-382-1690
FAX: 856-382-1674
joec@cherryhilltriplex.com

Last edited:

Eric Experience

The fuel filter is a very important component. You may think it clever to save a few dollars on a filter but if you have early injector failure then where is the saving? I have found non genuine filters in vehicles with injector problems. Injectors should last over 500k with MB filters.
Eric

fink1741

The fuel filter is a very important component. You may think it clever to save a few dollars on a filter but if you have early injector failure then where is the saving? I have found non genuine filters in vehicles with injector problems. Injectors should last over 500k with MB filters.
Eric
Eric, they are genuine Mercedes fuel filters from the Sprinter dealer. Since I said they are from the Sprinter dealer in my post, thought the group would understand they are genuine Mercedes fuel filters.
I updated my post, genuine Mercedes filters .:thumbup:

Top Bottom