Tire options on my W. View?

jditom

Built on a 3500 Sprinter they come with 215/85/16. Two in front and 4 in rear. These are D rated tires. I would love to go a bit wider. Any options out there?

jdcaples

Not Suitable w/220v Gen
Built on a 3500 Sprinter they come with 215/85/16. Two in front and 4 in rear. These are D rated tires. I would love to go a bit wider. Any options out there?

Discount tire has a calculator that takes the three metrics you mention, takes three hypothetical metrics that you provide and shows you some differences such as tire width and the delta's impact on velocity.

http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/infoTireMath.dos

-Jon

BMA

None

None without changing dual rim spacing too, and don't put spacers in between the rims. That is asking for wheel loss.

I avoid duals if at all possible just so I can put tires with better flotation on. With a farm in a often wet part of the country this is a must. PS 3.5" of rain in the past couple of days. The farm is a mud bath and planting is stalled for atleast a week or two. That puts me into losing yield for soybeans.

Last edited:

Top Bottom