Hello from Schumacher North Scottsdale

Hello Sprinter community,
I would like to introduce myself to all those in and around the Phoenix area as well as those whom may pass through. My name is Paul Olsen and I work as a Service Advisor for Shumacher European located in Phoenix at 101 and Scottsdale road. I’ve been with Schumacher 10 years and also have 5 years of fleet experience prior to working here. As I’m sure most of you are aware, select Mercedes dealers in the United States are new to the Sprinter business. However, we are not new to the technology and equipment being used. You can rest assured that we have the properly trained staff ready and able to handle your service, parts and sales needs.
I don’t want this opportunity to appear to be a sales pitch, but rather to say hello and tell you all that here at Schumacher we are very excited to have this opportunity to service the “valley of the sun” for all your sprinter needs. I can assure you that family ownership and management at the dealership are 100% committed to make any of your dealings exactly what you would expect from a luxury automotive dealer.
I plan on making myself available to the forums for learning and sharing information and am looking forward to creating new relationships with those amongst the community.
Sincerely,
Paul Olsen
480 797 0370

P.olsen@drivethebest.com

Last edited:

Chandlerazman

Paul is the gentleman I've been working with to resolve issues that the Dodge dealer didn't care to do. They even wash the van after servicing! The Dodge dealers techs used to leave greasy footprints on the floor and return the van unwashed (and unfixed). Believe me, that little gesture goes a long way.

Possum Van

Possum Van
HI Paul
Are you all going to update your "Schumacher" web page soon?
I would like to see what you all have in inventory.

Thanks

Mark

Chandlerazman

They do have a silver wagon in stock nicely loaded. 54k on the sticker... (2010)

3500 cargo high roof with similar features as mine for 42k (2010)
2500 cargo low roof for 38k I believe (2010)
There is a Freightliner in silver on the lot as a leftowver from another dealer. Don't know the price on that puppy but it sure looked sharp.

Sherpa

Hey Paul,

looking for a 3500 170" Ext cargo, white, windows in rear doors only, simple/basic options, etc.

--Sherpa

sikwan

06 Tin Can
That's one good marketing commercial, especially the end where Schumacher stops the car, gullwings open, and a wink at the camera. :thumbup: :clapping:

I have to wonder if the gullwings do open like that with a push of a button inside.

Top Bottom