All alone

BaywoodBill

pre-Yuppiedom
Here I am, a lovely day, and I'm all alone on this forum.

Richard would be putting up some great animation but I aonly have :cry:

sikwan

06 Tin Can
Wish I could keep you company, but I'm going riding. :D

Probably the last time I'll be able to do it till a month from now. :cry:

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Here I am, a lovely day, and I'm all alone on this forum.

Richard would be putting up some great animation but I aonly have :cry:
Gee it must be tough at the top, when your standing around in the middle of nowhere!"all on your lonesome own", with no where particular to go.
If you're bored ,then This is your life, 'quick time;, run about fast shot movie of waywoods Bills life
"This is Your life"
Low quality animation
Sorry B Grade movie, done dirt cheap

Mercedes Benz Sprinter 'Hit the Road Jack'
:tongue:Richard:tongue:

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
:thinking: looks like a set up! Thinking black lagoon
stepping backward,leads to this.
River Of Dreams.jpg
and this little critter drops in to say G'day
36918E.jpg
:laughing:See Ya' latter Alligator

RoveRPh

Wish I could keep you company, but I'm going riding. :D
Rub it in! My DR-Z went to the shop last week for a new Yosh pipe, airbox modification and a re-jet. I was supposed to pick it up last Wednesday, but got the same old "parts never came, been real busy, blah blah blah." I normally do all my own work, but a guy I went to school with just opened a shop last week and I figured I'd throw some business his way. Oh well, live and learn.

I had a deck to stain this weekend anyway and the wife would have killed me if I'd left her and the kids alone while I hit the trails. Come to think of it, my wife knows the bike mechanic. I wonder if she paid him off!

BMA

To me the photo just looked like it could have used a bit of positive exposure commpensation, but that's a topic for other boards... :smilewink: And yes I've seen water that looks just like that many times.

Scott_Mc

Sprintering Since Aug/02
... I was supposed to pick it up last Wednesday, but got the same old "parts never came, been real busy, blah blah blah." I normally do all my own work, but a guy I went to school with just opened a shop last week and I figured I'd throw some business his way. Oh well, live and learn.
...Come to think of it, my wife knows the bike mechanic. I wonder if she paid him off!
Good thing you know him eh? You'll only have to wait one add'l week :smirk: How well does she know him? Are there any new life insurance policies in you name:smilewink: ??

Top Bottom