New Van and AARP-It's not what you think

1Jeff

Thanks to all who answered my questions re:AdBlue, heater options, discounts and more. I've only been part of the community for a few weeks, however, the friendly and helpful responses, coupled with the high level of enthusiasm for the vehicle, all combined to motivate me to place an order for one yesterday.

And, yes AARP helped too. That's "Advancing Age Related Panic". Despite having reached an age which seems ridiculous to me, my lifestyle and activity level is higher then ever and I plan to keep it that way. However, I am must remain aware of "time waiting for no man", so while I would just as soon not have some of the seemingly undisreable features of the current model, waiting is actuarially more risky, so the various bits of advice reminded me to do the old "Ben Franklin close" with the result that the + column far outweighed the - column.

Hence, I hope for June delivery, and happiness, ever after. (not expecting much, huh?)

1Jeff

OrioN

2008 2500 170" EXT
Thanks to all who answered my questions re:AdBlue, heater options, discounts and more. I've only been part of the community for a few weeks, however, the friendly and helpful responses, coupled with the high level of enthusiasm for the vehicle, all combined to motivate me to place an order for one yesterday.

And, yes AARP helped too. That's "Advancing Age Related Panic". Despite having reached an age which seems ridiculous to me, my lifestyle and activity level is higher then ever and I plan to keep it that way. However, I am must remain aware of "time waiting for no man", so while I would just as soon not have some of the seemingly undisreable features of the current model, waiting is actuarially more risky, so the various bits of advice reminded me to do the old "Ben Franklin close" with the result that the + column far outweighed the - column.

Hence, I hope for June delivery, and happiness, ever after. (not expecting much, huh?)

1Jeff
Way to go Jeff! Congrats!

With or without your order... MB will produce and sell over 150,000 units worldwide in 2010, so yes might as well pack up with rest of the clan!

qualityair

'09 144" Cargo
Ditto on the congrats, I hope it comes earlier than anticipated. We'll be here waiting on pictures and your first trip report.

I'm sure I speak for all of us here, in that its our pleasure to have helped you in anyway, and we stand ready to assist you in your break-in.

When we stick together to help our fellow man the World seems a smaller, nicer place to be than the rat race we see out the window.:cheers:

aeroshots

Way to go.:cheers: And yes, the folks on this site are great. I have a current issue with mine and folks have provided guidance in abundance.:thumbup:

Chandlerazman

Congratulations! Yes, these vans can be quirky but nothing that cannot be dealt with. I love my van and get alot of great comments from folks. We will awaiting some photos when you get it in :smilewink:

Top Bottom