Sprinter Overview Docs for MB Techs

HappyFamilyVan

Captain Ahab
The attached is a doc (I broke in to 3 so I could upload) that I received directly from an MB tech who stated this was the primary doc and information given to them during Sprinter Training. I have already posted the other main doc which was the overview of the MB diagnostics tool. Enjoy.

Attachments

jdcaples

Not Suitable w/220v Gen
I don't think Daimler ever gave Dodge anything like that, at least that I've seen. It's possible the earliest Freightliner techs got something similar when Freightliner owned the Sprinter license and Freightliner shops used MB Star Diagnosis System. Once Dodge got the NAFTA license, parts got cheaper and faster/easier to get, but knowledge transfer really seemed to suffer.

-Jon

Phantompilot

2007 model with NaVion RV attached.. My system changed from MPH to KM after I had unhooked the battery to keep a runaway A/C condenser fan from running it down. Anyone else have that happen? Guess no one has a fix unless you have steering heel option?

SD26

2012 NCV3 3500
2007 model with NaVion RV attached.. My system changed from MPH to KM after I had unhooked the battery to keep a runaway A/C condenser fan from running it down. Anyone else have that happen? Guess no one has a fix unless you have steering heel option?
You should be able to manipulate the "M" button on the left side of the gauges to get into a mode to make various selections. Might be in the manual too.

Top Bottom