Keyes European, Van Nuys, CA (Dealership)

Rating

• Excellent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good

• Average

• Poor

• Total voters

OffroadHamster

Picked up my Van from Keyes. They tried to fleece me in finance. I really thought this was a thing of the past but apparently it still happens. I was ready to walk but my wife pressured me to stay and pick up the van as she was sick of driving all over looking at vans.

When going through warranty etc they handed me something to sign that amounted to paint protection (ie they waxed the vehicle). I said I absolutely didnt want it and was assured that it was included on all cars and the cost was covered by the dealership. I reiterated I was not paying whatever price they wanted and told them it was a deal breaker for me. I was again assured there was no charge. Fast forward a few minutes and I am handed the bill of sale and pressured to quickly sign it. Nice try, I always go over ever line when buying a car because dealerships used to do **** like this all the time.

Sure enough, $995 for paint protection right on the bill of sale. Read on, hey look $1200 for the service plan I declined which they initially wanted $2800 for but were willing to reduce "just this one time" to their cost of $1200.

Unacceptable business practices, and were it not for my wife I would not have given them my business.

Take it with a grain of salt, as it probably depends on your sales person and finance person. I went to Keyes because Corey at Cardiff Campervan recommended them, but they guy he usually works with, Ilan, was unavailable.

ocwaveoc

My girlfriend's mom tried to purchase a vehicle from Keyes and I tried to purchase a Sprinter from Keyes and ended up with no deal. Sales people there are slime balls and Sprinter sales person Ilan is totally unreliable. I would not do my business there.

Top Bottom