trailer wiring

1. J

Which Receiver Hitch???

Having trouble figuring out which hitch to order for my 2002 freightliner sprinter with the OM612. Most brands seem to offer from 03' and up but i am having a tough time finding a listing for any 02'.............. The Curt Manufacturing 14250 appears to be a fit but is listed for an 03 to 06 i...
  2. R

Trailer Lights Harness/Wiring

Hello everyone, Okay before you say it, yes I know that this subject has been discussed in length for 13 years. However, all the old threads never seem to have concrete answers and you never know what may have changed since the last time it was on here. That being said just had a hitch...
  3. L

Trailer Control Module

I've tried searching this and other forums for information with no luck. My 2012 Navion Motorhome is built on a 2011 Sprinter chassis with the factory trailer tow package. Today when I was returning from a trip, my left turn signal and brake light on my TOAD did not work. I used a 12 VDC test...
  4. access3d

trailer light problem

New-to-me 2005/2006 Sprinter/Vista Cruiser MB with hitch and 4-prong wiring installed when I got it: Trailers that have been working fine on other vehicles, all check out okay, but have no running lights when head lights are on when hooked to a Sprinter I just bought. Brake lights and turn...
  5. B

Trailer wire Module DANGER WILL ROBINSON!

Bought a new trailer the other day. The seller told me that it had the round light connector, but he had a flat 4 conductor, and that he’d patch it in for me before I arrived. In my haste to depart and drive the 3 hours back home, I didn’t pay a whole heck of a lot of attention to what he had so...
  6. S

Need help with rewiring 7-blade trailer wiring connection

I stupidly unplugged the lead connecting the continental spare and lights with the trailer wiring and left it dangling at 65 mph with predictable outcome. I wonder if someone with a 2010 Roadtrek (2008 sprinter chassis) would be kind enough to tell me which of the seven possibilities the three...

Top Bottom