problems

1. T

NCV3: 2006-2018 Sold --------2010-18 Dpf

2010- good dpf from crashed van.
  2. M

2011 Sprinter Headlights Dimming / Possible Future Problems?

Hey everyone, 2011 170 Extended 3.0 6cyl 245k miles. I've noticed recently driving on the highway at night that the headlights will sort of dim (significantly) for a second and then resume normal power. At first I couldn't tell if it was just me being tired but upon paying closer attention it's...
  3. R

2007 2500 Tranny problems

1st, I was wondering what everyone thought of Jasper Transmissions? They have a local shop here in Seattle, otherwise I would probably order from Silver Star. 2nd, Just a little run down of problem, we are periodically having an issue with van just wont rev when put in gear. Just sits...
  4. J

Brand New Sprinter Problems 2015 4x4

Dear All, I purchased a new 2015 170 High top Cargo 4x4 sprinter for conversion on May 4th, on the 7th, the roof leaked in the front cabin from the antenna area ruining the bluetooth, Nav and GPS Modules. the transmission developed a violent rattle on the way home that only got worse. It has...
  5. A

Fuse box attached to battery causing power drain (pic)

Hey all, There is a 2.5 amp draw that is killing my battery at night on my 2004 Sprinter 3500. I found the culprit which turns out to be a fuse box attached directly to the positive terminal of my battery. As soon as I removed the fuse box the key off amp draw went to 0. When I reattached it...
  6. B

Highest mileage 3.0 V6 Diesel?

Our 2008 Sprinter has 236-k miles on it. I 'd like to get a feel for how long the 3.0 liter V6 diesels are lasting. Wondering if we should try to get to 400-k or start thinking about a new one? Is 400-k a realistic goal? I've read that the 5 cyl. inlines last longer? What has your V6...

Top Bottom