dpf modification

1. B

Advice for dpf delete/egr delete/tune

We just bought a van after a long year of searching! We’ve had it inspected and is in great shape apart from the dpf issues. We’ve got a mechanic who we trust in Calgary who quoted us about 3500$ to do the egr/dpf tune, egr delete and dpf delete. The previous owner got the filter “boared out”...
  2. C

Professional Tuning ..Emulators .. Deletes ..STAGE 1? Ncv3 2010+

Hi Guys, I have a NCV3 2011 sprinter with 200k miles and I had a check engine for def heater(I had it for over 2 year and finally got to fixing it ) so I replaced it but soon afterwords i was awarded with a limited starts message. Coincidently it came at the time when I needed the van and...
  3. H

Source of DPF bypass pipe

I have an '07 Dodge Sprinter with 272K miles. I have spent the last year trying to get rid of LHM. I thought I had finally achieved that about a month ago (only a scant few hundred miles) when the dealer ran a forced regen on the DPF. They said it was down to 8% but at the mileage of the van it...
  4. R

Help...DPF Problem

The Situation: Thanks in advance for any help. We are a small medical transport company and have been running sprinters for years. We have a 2012 BlueTech sprinter (230k miles) that lost like 90% ish of engine power (way worse then normal limp home mode). The other driver called me so I went...
  5. M

Black smoke on start up

Sprinter '07 311 CDI 2.1litre. First symptom - black smoke on start-up in cold weather. No error codes. Smoke cleared quickly as engine temperature rise. Second symptom: failure to start at all one frosty morning. Started with smoke at lunch time. Took it to Mercedes dealership. They couldn't...
  6. L

EGR or DPF - Death by driving style.

Driving style. 2008 NCV3 144 So am I suppose to choose which one I want to replace based on how hard I drive ? If I drive slow, take my time from stop lights and stay around 60 ... the EGR valve will never open but I will clog the DPF ? If I drive like it's stolen than the DPF will burn all...
  7. A

DEF

if the dosing valve is not spraying or not spraying enough def fluid will the DPF clog ? or if it sprays too much?
  8. A

Dpf cleaning

what us the proper way to clean out the dpf filters on 2011+ mb sprinters 2500 besides doing a forced regen if anyone could help lmk please asap:smilewink:

Top Bottom