shelf

1. B

Shelf install

I bought an RB Components shelf, so I thought I'd show my installation. I took the whole headliner apart so that I could put in some sound deadening, and insulation. Once I looked at the shelf, and its just a blank shelf... I thought to myself, "I should carpet the inside!" So, I went over...
  2. D

VS30: 2019+ 2019-2023 Mercedes Benz Sprinter Van TV Mount, mounting bracket & Samsung TV (Daytona Beach)

2019-2023 Mercedes Benz Sprinter Van TV Mount, (Black) mounting bracket. Includes a Samsung TV. All are in like new condition. These retail for $999.00 plus shipping And this one includes the TV. Only asking $765 for the whole package. TV mounting bracket for high roof models only Transforming...
  3. L

VS30: 2019+ Aluminium shelving unit from amazon shipment van

Have an aluminum shelving unit from a converted amazon shipment van. The shelves are 24" deep and can fold up. I have the mounting pieces to the ribs. Runs the full length of both sides of the van - could be broken down to fit a 144. Pickup only
  4. S

Sprinter Headliner Shelf Alternative for 2019 vans

Hey guys, Some of you might already be familiar with the DIY Headliner Shelf Kit that we've been actively working on. I'm here to let you know that the 2019+ model is now available for purchase on the vancillary website, with an estimated stock date of March 27th. Included in the kit are CAD...

Top Bottom