high mileage

1. D

10 Starts Remaining, DEF Issue

Hello everyone, Before I start my story I’d like to inform everyone that my Sprinter is a 2021 2500 at 350,000 miles. Yes she’s racked up quite the amount of miles, been thru a lot together but she’s still soldering on - up until now. Im sure most owners here know about the infamous 10 start...
  2. R

T1N: 1994-2006 High mileage T1N 2004 Sprinter 118 for sale

I upgraded to a 2016 and am selling my beloved T1N. Here is the language from a (expired) Craigslist post I wrote a few months ago, just before the polar vortex hit and no one in Montana was really thinking about old vans. I truly love this van, and think it’s great for anyone who knows how to...
  3. D

Transmission fluid change - 2003 Dodge Sprinter 2500

Hello again, I am looking for advice on whether or not to change my transmission fluid on my 2003 Dodge Sprinter. The fluid was last changed at 301,000 miles, and I am currently at 408,854 miles. The fluid has a darker brownish color indicating that it needs to be changed, but I keep running...
  4. T

Advice Please: 140" High Roof T1N w/ 225k for $9k - Should I buy?

TLDR; There is a 2006 T1N 140" High Roof Sprinter in (what looks like) good condition for $9k. It it a good deal or is it too many miles? Full story (if you care): I am looking for advice. I have been interested in custom building out a van for some time. I am an aerospace engineer and handy...
  5. mugget

Lots of questions on ex-ambo, high Km, what cost for new engine etc.?

Hi All, Just signed up as I was recommended here from another forum, I'm looking for a high roof van and have pretty much settled on a Sprinter as a good choice. (Shoutout to snowyskiesau if you are reading this!) I was originally looking to keep within a budget of $20-25,000. But after...
  6. B

Highest mileage 3.0 V6 Diesel?

Our 2008 Sprinter has 236-k miles on it. I 'd like to get a feel for how long the 3.0 liter V6 diesels are lasting. Wondering if we should try to get to 400-k or start thinking about a new one? Is 400-k a realistic goal? I've read that the 5 cyl. inlines last longer? What has your V6...

Top Bottom