shower

1. J

VS30: 2019+ 2022 4x4 Sprinter Off-Grid Conversion

Year: 2022 Make: Mercedes-Benz Model: Sprinter 2500, 170" Wheel Base Drivetrain: 4x4 Engine: V6 Diesel Transmission: Automatic Mileage: 1150 miles VIN #: W1Y4ECVY0NT101835 Location: Bellingham, Washington Conversion Details: Converted by Kinetik Designs LLC, kinetikvan.com Exterior...
  2. N

Shower Pan Install

Hi everyone, I ordered a custom stainless steel shower pan with pitches to the drain (pictured). I’m having trouble finding any installs where people do not have a pan with a flat bottom. The pan manufacture recommends outlining the bottom of the pan with 2” wide by 1/4” high strips of...
  3. R

What is this part??

I have an 07 converted sprinter with a Camplux water heater installed in the back for an outdoor shower. This valve seems to do 2 things: stop the water from pouring out of my 20gallon tank when the pump is turned on, and connects the shower hose. It acts almost like a presta bike valve? It has...
  4. G

Sold Hidden Stainless Steel Shower Pan

I have this exact model of shower pan brand new... RV Hidden Stainless Steel Shower Pan – Campervan HQ (campervan-hq.com) Selling because I ended up selling my van. $350
  5. K

Sold LA: Tetravan Shower & Curtain, new in box $1500

Hi all, I ordered 2x Tetravan shower units for vans we are building. We ended up going a different direction with one of the vans. $1500 firm. I have a new in box Tetravan 2.0 shower in black with curtain. The unit was never installed or touched. This is the fold down shower that all the pros...
  6. N

8020 Shower

Looking for advice and inspiration for a 8020 shower build. Thinking 8020 frame with ply or foam backer board (Kerdi Board) for walls. Would love to see some successful 8020 shower builds! TIA :)
  7. T

SOLD: Hidden Stainless Steel Shower Pan

Really nice stainless steel shower pan by Modern Times Van Co. https://www.moderntimesvanco.com/shop/p/stainless-steel-shower-pan-22x32 We bought it but ended up going a different direction for our shower. Originally purchased for $650 plus shipping. Asking $200 plus shipping...
  8. M

Loopz Endless Shower

I bought a Loops Endless Shower for a total of about $850. Asking $450 + shipping, OBO. https://hamwells.com/en/loopz/ It's got everything you need for a continuous shower. It has filters. I've used it about 10 times. I bought a simple shower tent (not included). It's actually a pretty...
  9. C

Sold Tetravan folding shower (Rocklin, CA)

I bought this and had it mounted in the van several months ago. Coming to the realization that we'll never be taking any kind of showers inside the van. And I'd rather use that space for a toilet/storage cabinet as that is more useful for us. It's got some scuffs from just being mounted inside...
  10. M

NCV3: 2006-2018 2014 Mercedes-Benz sprinter high roof 170 wb extended professional camper van

Yugo is a very special van! It is the dream project of an adventurous young couple who put blood, sweat, and tears into bringing it to life. Over 400 hours were spent on the diligent conversion using the finest of materials and ingenious craftsmanship. The van has received excellent care...
  11. rafski

Tetravan Shower Unboxing

Posting some photos of the unboxing of the folding shower. Overall it's a solid and heavy item. Also got the shower curtain for it. Looks like it didn't come with any particular mounting system, so I'll have to figure out some sheet metal wall or see how to mount it. My plan is to have it behind...
  12. M

VS30: 2019+ SOLD **2020 170 EXT luxurious FULLY converted by woodworke

2020 Mercedes Sprinter 2500 2wd 170 ext- Iridium Silver Mileage: 18,505 VIDEO: It is bittersweet but we are selling our 2020 MB Sprinter 170 Extended 2500 2wd. We lived and worked comfortably in the van in Sedona, Zion NP, Yosemite NP, White Sands NP, Bozeman, Joshua Tree, and Big Sur just...
  13. L

Stainless Steel Shower Pan (24”x36”) (NorCal)

Brand New Stainless Steel Pan: I was planning to use this for my portable interior van shower rather than get a custom pan made. There is a side threaded port that you can either buy a screw with cover from any box store like Home Depot, or use it in your build. I was planning to cut a drain...
  14. T

VS30: 2019+ 2021 Mercedes-Benz 170 H Luxury Mercedes Conversion Sprinter Van 3500 Complete - by Team Adventure USA

This listing is for a currently being built Solivagant model designed and built with premium equipment with a ‘no compromises’ attitude. Our vans are built for a lifetime of adventures from one generation to the next with nearly no holes in the roof nor the sides. With a 600 ah battery system...
  15. M

NCV3: 2006-2018 2015 Sprinter 170 Crew conversion Price Drop

2015 Sprinter 170 crew Fully spray foamed with factory headliner. BFG TKO tires , Sumo springs front and rear . roof A/C ,leather driver and passenger seats with full swivel .Fiamma F 65 Polar white awning. Rear super fan,dish satellite dome. 160 watt Renogy solar panel 30 amp solar controller...
  16. PNW_Sprinter

PNW Overland Build

Hey everyone - Excited to have joined the Sprinter family last weekend when I picked up a 2019 144" 4x4 Passenger which was actually for sale on the forum. Planning to convert into a camper van for an extended trip this winter and more weekend use in the future. Anyone with previous experience...
  17. C

Custom shower pan - materials?

The wife wants a shower - and we've come up with a diy conversion layout we like a lot - however, it requires a custom shower pan in an unusual shape. I tried some searches here, and I've read of plenty of diy shower pans - but this will be for a 4x4 sprinter and I'm not sure what has a better...
  18. RVCuisineScene

RinseKit shower?

Has anyone used or installed a RinseKit hot water shower system? https://rinsekit.com/collections/shop-collection/products/rinsekit-lux-outdoor-bundle
  19. S

Need Feedback On Simple Water System Diagram

Hey ya'll, I am about to embark on actually connecting pipes for my water system and since you guys have been so knowledgable in the past I thought I'd run my water system diagram by you. * In general I'm planning to use 1/2" PEX piping with sharkbite connectors. * The only things that arent...
  20. S

Shower hose quick-disconnect component?

Hey guys, I'm about to start my 2nd conversion, and am having a tough time finding a component I've been seeing on a lot of build photos lately. I'm posting as a last-resort after failing to find the answer in the forums. Here are four examples of what I'm looking for...

Top Bottom