battery replacement

1. R

Power went out while driving on my 2012 Sprinter 2500, I replaced the battery but it still won’t start.

Hi, so one day while I was driving my 2012 Sprinter 2500 V6 diesel I lost power. I figured it was the battery so I went ahead and purchased a new battery. I put the new battery in and turned the key to start it up. All of the lights came on and it’s cranking but just not rolling over to turn the...
  2. S

2008 Starter Battery Tray Removal

Hey all! First time post here, because usually all my issues have already been covered, but this problem I've found nothing on. So here's the deal: Last winter the negative temps killed the starter battery. No biggie, I remove the battery, throw it on my trickle charger overnight, reinstall...
  3. K

Renogy Lithium Battery Question

I recently returned from my first extended trip with my 2018 140 4x4 Sprinter. It came with the 100ah aux AGM battery. I have a 120w Zamp Solar panel on top. I determined that I'm woefully underpowered with that 100ah AGM battery. I looked at previous threads and some blog posts on the pros and...
  4. E

Looking for LiFePO4 200ah battery (Prismatic Cells)

Hey Everyone, I'm looking for a LiFePO4 12v 200ah battery (Prismatic Cells) preferably cased in aluminum. Can anyone recommend a decent reliable seller of this type of battery? A dealer in US would be preferable but most are off-shore that I have found. So far in my search I have encountered...
  5. D

Dead Engine Battery

Last week I installed an Ultra-gauge Blue OBDII adapter. After connecting to Bluetooth I shut down the rig, disconnected the house battery and left it for five days. No shore power. Typical procedure to leave the rig (we keep it at a second location). I left the ultra-gauge connected. When I...
  6. D

House Battery Replacement

We have to replace our house battery on a 2013 Plateau TS, it no longer holds a charge. Any recommendations for a replacement? I've read that the Lifeline GPL-31XT, although having more height, does fit and provides 125 ah. We love to boondock and the extra amps does sound appealing. Does anyone...
  7. D

House Battery Replacement

We have to replace our house battery on a 2013 Plateau TS, it no longer holds a charge. Any recommendations for a replacement? I've read that the Lifeline GPL-31XT, although having more height, does fit and provides 125 ah. We love to boondock and the extra amps does sound appealing. Does anyone...
  8. D

Starter Battery Disconnect Procedure

Hello I have been looking through the forum and see that the procedure to disconnect the starter batter is to disconnect at the accelerator pedal, then negative, then positive. Reverse on reinstallation. What I haven't read about is if there is any affect on the computer when the power is...
  9. B

Navion Engine Battery

How do I check/replace the battery for the engine. I believe it is under the driver's seat. 2008 Navion iQ. Thanks
  10. S

2006 Sprinter Replacement Battery

It's been 5 years since I've purchased my 2006 Sprinter 2500, and although they've never failed, it is time for me to replace both batteries - under the hood and under the seat. Does anyone have advice as to what models are best, especially for the auxiliary battery under the seat. Thanks. Shannon

Top Bottom