08 Sprinter fualt code 2623

ponderous

ecm 2623 active (charge air system offset drift at idle).
Does anyone know what this means and what can be done to resolve the problem?
this info came off the wtech software hooked up to vehicle, Wtech online had no info on the fualt code 2623

jdcaples

Not Suitable w/220v Gen
I can't find it in the Dodge service info either.

I'm pretty certain MB will have this documented in their Workshop Information System (SprinterWIS).

You can subscibe yourself to SprinterWIS: www.sprintertekinfo.com and dig around for the code and remedaition instructions.

The computer systsem requirements are identical to the system requirements for WiTECH: WIndows XP or better, Internet Explorer 6 or better, expect you don't need Adobe Flash, just Java for SprinterWIS.

-Jon

PS: Ignore the disclaimer on the SprinterWIS front web page that says, "for 2010+ Sprinters." They have all the docs for 2002 and forward in there.

ponderous

thanks for the info the dodge dealers are so backed up here first date I could get to have it looked at is next Friday

jdcaples

Not Suitable w/220v Gen
If I wasn't clear before, it should be noted that Dodge doesn't have access to SprinterWIS. It's strictly an MB resource.

Anyone can subscribe to SprinterWIS; or rather any US citizen (or at least holders of bank cards with a US billing address) have access to manufacturer service information.... so the independent shop has a shot at competing with dealerships for service dollars.

No Dodge dealership employee has time or money (probably) to go this extra mile.

-Jon

Top Bottom