07 Dodge Sprinter Turbo Waste Gate Actuator

fordfool

Anybody know where to get a turbo actuator for an 07 Sprinter, V6. I have been looking around on the net to find next to nothing. The dealer as some know sell it attached to a turbo. What a deal. Any ideas?? Thanks, Rich

fordfool

Anybody know where to get a turbo actuator for an 07 Sprinter, V6. I have been looking around on the net to find next to nothing. The dealer as some know sell it attached to a turbo. What a deal. Any ideas?? Thanks, Rich
To give an update; Diesel Injection Service in Grand Rapids, MI sent it to CA to be repaired. Other than it taking 1.5 weeks to get it back, seems to be working fine now. These actuators are made by Garrett. They list it as a separable part, but NO they won't sell you one without a turbo. I have added this to my list of "Do not understand" items. Hope this helps someone.

jdcaples

Not Suitable w/220v Gen
Call Diesel Injection Service and ask yourself?

430 54th Street Southwest
Grand Rapids, MI 49548
(616) 531-1030

PLUMMER

To give an update; Diesel Injection Service in Grand Rapids, MI sent it to CA to be repaired. Other than it taking 1.5 weeks to get it back, seems to be working fine now. These actuators are made by Garrett. They list it as a separable part, but NO they won't sell you one without a turbo. I have added this to my list of "Do not understand" items. Hope this helps someone.
Got an update on how it's doing now? No problems since the boost regulator repair ? Last I checked they weren't doing this anymore. What did it cost you back then? Thanks

Top Bottom