ED4 95 amp agm battery
XB5 11000 lbs
D93 Deletion of bulkhead
RM1 M+S tires
Brilliant Silver Metallic
Lima Black Fabric seats

Thank You all
for the education on sprinters
, I think ALL MB sprinter salesmen need to study this forum, so their customers dont know more themselves !!!!!

Now you get to hear me bitch :cry: about how long it takes.
:tongue:

Last edited:

gary 32

07 ncv3 pv
K9 Could you please post:

-the out the door price
-which dealer you ordered from
-quoted arrival date

I am going to miss your wtf posts...

K-9 SPRINTER

:thumbup:
K9 Could you please post:

-the out the door price
-which dealer you ordered from
-quoted arrival date

I am going to miss your wtf posts...
The MSRP was .....a few bucks short of $60,000. ..................Im still waiting :idunno:for a conformation and delivery date! :thinking:
I got it thru :thumbup::thumbup: Dave :thumbup::thumbup: from http://www.mercedesbenzofgeorgetown.com/ (Texas)
You can contact Dave direct for an :shhh: UNBEATABLE PRICE :shhh: dgraham@mbofgeorgetown.com
:shhh: I got a special price :shhh: , :lol:because its thru Paul from Sportsmobile (Texas) texas@sportsmobile.com (Sportsmobile buys lots of sprinters !!!!!)
You'll have to contact Dave for a great out the door price, without going thru Sportsmobile :thumbup:

gary 32

07 ncv3 pv
So where did you order your 2010 Sprinter 3500 170" High Roof?
Now that's a shameless plug.

When you are building small numbers of vehicles, and someone somewhere orders a fleet of vans in a certain color, it can cause some delays as they just don't go out and buy a few gallons of paint. In specialty vehicles delays are not uncommon because of supplier problems. And the reasons why there are so many white vans in the factory, would probably be because 95% of Sprinter Vans are sold as delivery vans or contractor vans, and yes they want white.

I wonder what would happen if you wanted the Jasper Green or the Vanda Blue color? All good things come to those who are deserving.

I have about 12 White Sprinter Cargo Vans in stock, all sizes.

I thought you only sold white.

kmessinger

:thumbup:
The MSRP was .....a few bucks short of $60,000. ..................Im still waiting :idunno:for a conformation and delivery date! :thinking:
I got it thru :thumbup::thumbup: Dave :thumbup::thumbup: from http://www.mercedesbenzofgeorgetown.com/ (Texas)
You can contact Dave direct for an :shhh: UNBEATABLE PRICE :shhh: dgraham@mbofgeorgetown.com
:shhh: I got a special price :shhh: , :lol:because its thru Paul from Sportsmobile (Texas) texas@sportsmobile.com (Sportsmobile buys lots of sprinters !!!!!)
You'll have to contact Dave for a great out the door price, without going thru Sportsmobile :thumbup:
Wow! That is some chunk of change!

Regards,

Keith

jdcaples

Not Suitable w/220v Gen
And the reasons why there are so many white vans in the factory, would probably be because 95% of Sprinter Vans are sold as delivery vans or contractor vans, and yes they want white.

I thought you only sold white.
I got a glimpse at a spreadsheet while at an MB dealership. Daimler's keeping stats on dozens of options, in all chassis flavors sold here, broken down 28 ways to Sontag.

If I recall correctly, most Sprinters sold here turn into RVs, next cargo vans and finally, to people with larger-than-2.8-children families.

White's easy to deal with for the majority of buyers.

-Jon

Last edited:

HappyFamilyVan

Captain Ahab
K9...are you in NY or Texas?

MB GeorgeTown...:thumbup::thumbup:

Nice people and awesome parts department...they go the extra mile.
Great Service department...had issue that they could not address...they esclated with MB and yes MB has followed up...
Service guys invite you right into the bay...thus instilling in me a great deal of trust...
Only thing Dave needs to do is create a discounted service bundle like ChrisUK has done...:whistle:

:thumbup::thumbup: to Chris

No I do not work for these guys:smirk: but happily endorse them...as I have first hand experience with them...

shanemac

K9 the worst part of this is going to be waiting until it arrives :smirk: but this way you should get everything you want:thumbup:

Diamondsea

Re: Waiting. I wonder if MB has a web site where you can check on the progress of construction in Germany, shipping, re-assembly in the US and expected delivery date to the dealer. This would be a neat feature. I mailed my income tax recently and was today able to go on the IRS web site and instantly get the date my refund check would be mailed! It should be easy for MB to institute some system.

lukfilm

Re: Waiting. I wonder if MB has a web site where you can check on the progress of construction in Germany, shipping, re-assembly in the US and expected delivery date to the dealer. This would be a neat feature. I mailed my income tax recently and was today able to go on the IRS web site and instantly get the date my refund check would be mailed! It should be easy for MB to institute some system.
When I placed my order a month ago, I was told it takes 3 months. We'll see.

Top Bottom