Sprinter 6x6

NYC SPRINTERS

Germans were the first/ Mercedes-Benz :..Paul Daimler laid the foundations for this drive technology in 1903:bow:
Richard
maybe the Germans were the first/ Mercedes-Benz :..Paul Daimler laid the foundations for this drive technology in 1903 but everybody knows Russians have some crazy hevy duty machines!!! that can take some abuse like its nothing!

sprinter77

badboy
:popcorn:
[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MVq3M2zeaoc&hl=it_IT&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MVq3M2zeaoc&hl=it_IT&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

windsprinter

Hmmm, I don't think I'd ever want to pay for the repairs on a Sprinter 6x6, but that looks like a cool offroad truck! But the Russian logging takes the prize for offroad extreme trucking! I wonder if they intentionally take a route to lean the trucks into the stream to counterbalance the water push the other way? Those things will break or drown though and I can't think that little 'pecker poles' they are logging will pay for the repairs! Much more economical to stockpile the logs then move them when its either colder and hardened up, or warmer and drier with river levels lower! A couple of trips through mud like that one truck and the ruts would be so big you'd never get a smaller vehicle down the road (I have that problem here sometimes with high-centering on truck ruts made during break-up). You'd never get away with crossing rivers like that anymore here, fisheries would be there with a big ticket; looks like logging in the 50s in BC, no environmental consideration whatsoever.

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
One just this minute pulled out of my drive way Not a Printer [Sprinter] but a local conversion all 100% legal My year 2010 VW CRAFTER
No photo so sorry.:tongue:
Richard

Top Bottom