Wilsonville Oregon

GeorgeRa

2013 Sprinter DIY 144WB, Portland OR
I went to the new Sprinter dealer near Portland OR in Wilsonville for oil change. Not having much time to do on my own I decided to take it there; their Sprinter service department is 1 month in operation. Original bill was $225 for oil change, rather steep but I had $100 coupon so I let them do it. Final bill was larger but the service person corrected it without me asking, they had some automatic billing for DEF and I said upfront the tank was full. Apparently they got some good guys from Freightliner in Portland. Overall it was a good experience. Will not hesitate to take my van for service there if price is acceptable.

We chat a lot with the service fellow about the costs of conversions, he was very familiar with local shops and knew prices inside out. At one point he just couldn’t hold his Mercedes' dictated demeanor asking who in the right f……g mind buys $40K vehicle for $300K. I guess some do.

George.

Suza

We have taken our Sprinter RV to Salem MB and had great service. Can't speak for pricing since it was warranty work.

Sean Gallagher is the Sprinter service manager.

Top Bottom