That Headlight Adjusting Knob...

ZED

Sprinter Newbie
Mine does. I'm continuously amazed at the nifty little features there are in this bare-bones cargo van.

PBM

Hi paul, the only way I found out that mine worked was to move the knob up and down near the garage door one night. never could see any difference on the road. Pat

maxextz

Rollin Rollin Rollin.....
i forgot to add, in one of the sprinters i had it didnt work and it was because of a faulty dash switch,so that could be your problem "PaulJensen":hmmm:
max.......:smilewink:

glasseye

It's quite slow to respond, but it works. Took me a bit of experimenting to see the results on the open road.

famof8

Famof8 + 1 = Famof9!
Mine works also. Try the garage door trick. Also, I did find that my bulbs were not fully seated by the previous owner which caused aiming issues. Once they were installed correctly I could see the up and down movement quite noticeably. If you have the key on, but the engine off, you can hear the motors working the bulbs up and down.

david_42

Mine works, but I never use it. Even with my riding mower in the back, there is no noticeable change in the aiming.

kitesurfer

Mine works but if i have the head lights on dippe dand the aim of the beam fully up then i get cars flashing me that my lights are too bright. :yell:
I never really use it.

KS

10Kids

My left one works but the right one doesn't. I plan to open up the hadlamp unit and see if I can fix it. I aim the lights up when I am watching for deer on the back roads. Nice feature.

Top Bottom